Saturday 21 June 2008

Ancestry Research for Tours of Scotland

Hello Sandy, My name is Kelli Durham Brizek. I live in Key Largo, Florida, United States. I have been researching my ancestry and have come to learn that 90% of my family is from Scotland. Some from Falkland, Fife. I stumbled upon your site and have thoroughly enjoyed reading what you have written about this ‘little’ part of the world. My husband and I are planning a trip to Scotland and I’m CERTAINLY going to visit Fife.

The point in my email, I will try to be quick as I’m sure you read many an email each day, is that I’m forever grateful for the time and effort you have put into this beautiful site in reference to Fife! If it weren’t for you, people like me (whose family came from Scotland to settle in the US) would know next to nothing about the REAL history and culture of the area. THANK YOU so very much for your time. You’ve done a remarkable job. Regards, Kelli.

Thank you for your very kind words, Sandy Stevenson.

All my small group tours of Scotland, include my native home area of Anstruther, Crail, Pittenweem and Falkland, in The Kingdom of Fife, Scotland.

No comments: