Wednesday 12 November 2008

Malloy Ancestry Scotland

Dear Sandy, My name is Lawrence McMillan Malloy. My first ggreat grandfather came from Jura Isle, Scotland. He was a Molloy, but after arrival in America the name was changed to Malloy. My nickname is Mac as the McMillan has been in my family for more than 200 years. I believe that my middle name is far more important than my last name, Malloy. We are known as Scots-Irish people and a sept to the MacMillan, Macmillan clan. Am I right. I personally have great pride with my middle name and much less than my last name. Both Malloy and McMillan are family names.

Tour Aberdeen, Tour Edinburgh, Tour Glasgow, Tour Inverness, Ancestry Tour of Scotland. Best Scottish Tours, Best Scottish Food, Best Scottish Hotels, Small Group Tours of Scotland, Rent a Cottage in Scotland. Tour Isle of Skye. Tour Scotland. Ancestry Research Scotland, Birdwatching Scotland, Guidebooks Scotland, Edinburgh Travel Guides, Coast Scotland, Guidebooks Scotland, Scotland Maps, Self Catering Scotland, Scottish Whisky, Tour Scotland.

No comments: